▲309914 | reblog
Lies we tell our kids. Found this from the postsecret blog.
THEYRE ALL CUTE AND FUNNY UNTIL YOU GET TO THE LAST ONE AND THEN YOU ARE ASSAULTED BY FEELINGS
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
▲29679 | reblog
▲94561 | reblog
▲84718 | reblog
i passed these three guys while walking down the ave and one of them called out “you have pretty eyes!” and another one said “have a nice day!” is this the catcalling of the future because i gotta be real im pretty ok with it
Paper Hearts by Tori Kelly
Goodbye love. You flew right by love.
(Source: myleqend)▲261 | reblog | 2,920 plays
▲55646 | reblog
the fact that leo cant win an oscar isnt even funny anymore its actually kind of depressing at this point
▲216327 | reblog
I ALWAYS GET SO NERVOUS WHEN PEOPLE STOP REPLYING TO ME
ITS LIKE DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG
DID I SCARE THEM AWAY
DID I OFFEND YOU
IM SO SORRY FRIEND
▲2429 | reblog