▲655963 | reblog
isn’t it weird that we pay money to see other human beings?
Are you talking about prostitution, the movies, or airplane tickets?
▲3020 | reblog
▲204519 | reblog
did you know soap doesn’t really clean your hands it just makes the water molecules smaller so the water can go into smaller crevices in your skin isn’t that the weirdest shit you’ve read today
2) Go out. Have fun. Kiss girls. Kiss boys. Give blowjobs. Eat a girl out. Experiment on things because you’re almost an adult and it’s challenging out there in the real world. Next thing you know, you’re paying taxes and mortgages.
3) You’ll get attached. You’ll get your heart broken. You’ll cry. You’ll want to die but in the end, you’re gonna have to save yourself. No one else will do that for you. You got this.
4) Things don’t get better, you just get used to the pain. You’re gonna have to fight and stay strong.
5) If you care about someone, tell them. You never know what’s going to happen. 5 Things I realized at 17 // Note to self (via snowkisseshercheek)
▲2359 | reblog
▲96223 | reblog
- go outside to feel the sun (5-15 minutes is recommended)
- if there is no sun step outside and inhale fresh air
- drink water - the more cups the better
- listen to one song that makes you happy
- talk to one person you like - do not hesitate to reach out
- stretch; don’t forget about your body
- smile in the mirror
- me: i don't even care. i'm not going to talk about this anymore.
- me: and you know what else? [2000 word rant]
▲77914 | reblog
why do people fuck with other people’s feelings
its not ok
its not right
this bothers me so fucking much holy shit
why get someone’s hopes up and then bam u leave
stop treating good people like they’re a piece of shit.
▲10620 | reblog
I actually really needed to read this right now.
(Source: onherway)▲346059 | reblog
the dog all puppies aspire to be
he did it
he caught the tail
his face just says “what am i going to do with my life now”
(Source: tastefullyoffensive)▲378834 | reblog